Home Medical Equipment
Carolina Apothecary offers a complete line of medical products and services that provide our customers independence within their homes. We offer a comprehensive range of respiratory care and medical equipment services that are recognized by our commitment to high-quality, community-based patient care.
It is our goal to provide the best service and home medical products available to improve the quality of life for each of our customers. We understand that living with a medical condition or even recovering from surgery can be difficult. That is why our experienced, friendly consultants and delivery personnel will assist you in regaining your independence within the comfort of your home. We offer an individualized plan of care and service through education, personal attention, and support of the equipment. Our professional staff includes licensed Respiratory Therapists, Certified Orthotic, Mastectomy, and Diabetic Shoe Fitters and Wheelchair Specialists who are dedicated to help meet all your medical needs.
Our Accredited Services Include
- Home Medical Equipment – Trained staff to handle the selection, delivery, set-up and maintenance of medical equipment and oxygen, including instruction in their proper use.
- RESNA (Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of America) – Certified wheelchair specialist is available to measure for power wheelchairs.
- Clinical Respiratory Care – Licensed respiratory therapists provide assessment, treatment and education to patients requiring continuous respiratory care.
- Fitter Services – Certified fitters can properly fit orthotics items, including diabetic shoes and post-mastectomy products.
Our Product Categories Include
- Bath Safety Aids
- Braces & Support Stockings
- Breastfeeding & Supplies
- CPAP & Respiratory
- Diabetic Products
- Hospital Beds & Accessories
- Lift Chairs
- Mastectomy Prostheses and Accessories
- Nutritional Supplements
- Personal Care Products
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Walking Aids