Compounding and IV Therapy Services
Carolina Apothecary specializes in the art and science of preparing personalized medications for patients. We have served our local community with customized medications for over 10 years, and now offer delivery to anywhere in North Carolina and Virginia. Our team of experienced compounding pharmacists are here to provide expert advice, and to understand your needs to provide customized solutions.
We offer a wide range of customized dosage forms with the premise of high quality, while maintaining cost affordability.
- Oral Medications – Capsules, Solutions, Suspensions, Elixirs, Troches, Oral Disintegrating Tablets, Sugar-Free formulations, Dye-Free formulations, Lactose-Free formulations, Gluten-free formulations.
- Topical Medications: – Creams, Gels, Rinses.
- Suppositories: – Rectal/Vaginal suppositories, Rectal/Vaginal Creams.
- Injectable: – Intravenous, Intramuscular, Subcutaneous.
- Men’s Health – Affordable Testosterone Replacement
- Pain Management – Topical Pain Creams
- Sinus Therapy
- Sterile Compounding
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health – Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Wound Care
We also offer completely customized products and services that we can tailor to your specific needs.
Certification & Standards
Carolina Apothecary adheres and takes pride in our strict quality assurance program. Our compounding staff follows USP standards and is compliant with both USP <795> (non-sterile) and USP <797> (sterile) standards. We ensure each medication compounded meets our high standard and customer expectations.
Looking for more information?
Call and speak directly with our highly skilled pharmacist at (336) 349-8221 or complete and submit the contact form below and we will contact you to schedule an appointment where we can discuss your needs in more detail.